Employer Orientation Exam Answers
Employer Orientation Test Answers
100 % correct employer orientation exam answers
1. How much does it cost to register as an employer on freelancer.com?
There is no cost to register
2. Multiple freelancer.com accounts are required in order to both bids on jobs as freelancer and hire freelancers as an employer?
3. To prevent a project from being listed on the search engines, choose the – option when posting.
4. Posting a project private incurs an additional fee of —-
5. How may required skills can be selected when posting a project?
1 to 5
6. Contact details should always be posted in a project description, so freelancers can discuss the project with employer.
7. How do I leave a feedback for a user after releasing the payment for a project?
A notice will appear at the top of your dashboard that you need to leave a feedback. Click on the link in the notice.
8. The minimum amount I can post as the budget for a standard (non featured-non full time) project is:
9. How much does a premium member pay when selecting a provider for a project?
There is no fee for premium members.
10. How can I invite a freelancer to bid on a project I’ve posted?
Click on the “invite to bid” button on the freelancer’s profile.
11. My project hasn’t yet closed. Can I extend the closing date?
Yes for up to 14 days but a $5 fee will be assessed.
12. What’s the additional cost to post a project with the sealed bids option?
There is no such option
13. I’m receiving the same question about my project from several bidders. How can I easily answer the question so all bidders can see it?
Post an explanation to the project clarification board.
14. How can I hide bids I’m definitely not interested in?
Click the “hide bid” link on those bids.
15. Where can I find links to my projects that have closed?
On your account dashboard, in the employer view, click on the “past projects” tab
16. There is a gold icon with a red X beside the amount of a bid placed on my projects. What does this mean?
You do not have enough funds in your account to pay this bid in full.
17. What does the milestone request in the freelancers bid mean?
It shows the amount of the milestone payment the freelancer has requested if you accept his/her bid offer they start work.
18. How can I cancel milestone payment I’ve created for a freelancer?
Milestone payments can only be cancelled by the freelancer. You can send a request to the freelancer or submit a dispute.
19. I paid a freelancer via PayPal for a project, but didn’t received the final deliverables as promised. If I feel a dispute with freelancer.com, how long will the freelancer have to respond?
You cannot file a dispute, since the payment was made via a third party.
20. What kind of criteria can I use to search for freelancers to invite to bid on my project?
Any or all of these
21. To ensure maximum exposure for a project, choose the —- option.
22. Which of the following is true about the milestone payment system?
It ensures freelancers that funds are available to pay for satisfactory completed tasks and projects
23. Why do some freelancers use the project clarification board to submit their bids?
Any of these
24. How much does it cost to post a Priority project?
25. How can I submit a PayPal payment to a freelancer from freelancer.com?
You can’t. Payment via 3rd party providers must be made from the provider’s site.
26. A freelancer rated me unfairly. What can I do?
All of these are valid options.
27. How can I provide a highly detailed description of a project without making my posted description too lengthy?
Upload a document with the details.
28. How can i find more about a bidder?
Any of these
29. How can I increase a bidder’s confidence?
All of these
30. Private projects will only be sent by —
Registered users who are logged in
31. What advantage does the milestone payment system offer me as an employer?
All of these
32. How much does a basic member pay when selecting a provider for a project?
The higher of $3 or 3% of the project amount
33. Can I add the “featured” option to my project after bidding starts?
Yes, but the appropriate fee will be deducted from your account.
Latest posts by Mr. Superunique (see all)
- How to Make Money with not Annoying Google Adsense Alternatives - November 9, 2016
- 7 Things to do before Launching a Website - October 23, 2016
- How Google RankBrain has Affected Traditional SEO? - October 15, 2016
October 15, 2016
August 22, 2016
August 12, 2016